function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ken Steinman, CPTKen Steinman, CPT 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Please check that all of the relationships are maintained for Opportunity Contacts and Adventure Packages that you upload from the spreadsheet.

I'm having an issue on step 8 of the LIghtining Experience Trailhead.  I've loaded all the objects and the error still says: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that all of the relationships are maintained for Opportunity Contacts and Adventure Packages that you upload from the spreadsheet."  I have all the explorers on the Adventure packages, where else would it be looking?

Thanks!
Ken Steinman, CPTKen Steinman, CPT
I solved my own problem, it never mentioned it in the business requirements but the challenge itself calls out Opportunity Contact Roles which I had missed.
James A QuinnJames A Quinn
Many thanks for following up on this Ken, you rescued me from multiple days of pulling my hair out over this!
Endrit M. SinoEndrit M. Sino

Hello,

I am running into the same error. I don't understand what's the implication of the contact roles. Do they have to be created for each Opportunity-Contact Pair, in order to pass the Trailhead's tests? 

E.

James A QuinnJames A Quinn
Hi E,

This is testing my memory since the challenges disappear after submission, but the key for me was realizing that there is actually a standard object called "Opportunity Contact Role", and that you need to import data into this object as stated in the challenge step 8 in order to pass.

To clarify, this has nothing to do with creating Roles on the Opportunity Contact object.

Hope this helps!
Endrit M. SinoEndrit M. Sino

Hello James,

Thanks for the reply. I managed to pass the challenge. I deleted all my org data, and followed a step by step process, similar to this post here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000fyIbIAI

After that, I managed to import my data correctly, as I found out that I wasn't mapping some information regarding the Adventures(Product2).

Thanks again,
E.

Smita HodiggeriSmita Hodiggeri
ya.. If you come across this just redo all the steps and give it a crack! 
Vamsi Gummadi 22Vamsi Gummadi 22
Hi,

Please make sure that you load Product Code filled in Adventure object when loading. I missed this and had to break my head to trace out the problem. When the challege is getting evaluated its checking the adventure object relations with the help of Product Code.

Thanks,
Vamsi Gummadi