function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Puneeth KumarPuneeth Kumar 

Standard Partner Account on Opportunity

Hi All, 

I found something crazy in opportunity object that is Partner Account field which is standard Lookup(account), I see 2 lookup(account) standard fields in opportunity object. I heard in few other orgs people are not able to find this field on their side. Can anyone explain me about this particular field, Why is it visible for few orgs and what is the related list name on account object. 

Thank you.
Best Answer chosen by Puneeth Kumar
Virendra ChouhanVirendra Chouhan
Hi Puneeth,

Partner Account:  Read-only field that indicates the opportunity is owned by a partner user.So if you have Partner portal/community enabled in your org you are able to see this field under opportunity object

All Answers

Hi Puneeth,

Partner Account:  Read-only field that indicates the opportunity is owned by a partner user.So if you have Partner portal/community enabled in your org you are able to see this field under opportunity object
This was selected as the best answer
Hi Virendra,

Thanks for your reply. May I know how the opportunity related through this field is mentioned on account's related list? From your answer got to know it is read only. As I'm new to sfdc Can I expect a link about this field where I can get overview of it. Thanks.
Hi Puneeth,

Sorry but im not able to find any documentation on that, But this field will automatically update when a portal user creates an opportunity or convert a lead.

Thanks, no problem Virendra that helps.