function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RAMANJINEYULU GOGULARAMANJINEYULU GOGULA 

I am unable to proceed with trailhead question

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [ContactField__c]: [ContactField__c]

Getting above error..while submitting an assignment.
Question: Create a rollup summary field that determines the potential value of the opportunities associated with an account.
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ram,

1.The ContactField__c  Field is required on the object on which you're creating the roll-up summary field.

Go to the Setup-->Create-->Objects-->Select the Object on which you've created the ContactField__c field-->Edit the ContactField__c field and uncheck the required checkbox-->Save.

2.Try deleting/inactivate all you flows/triggers and validation rules on Account object .

Hope this helps you!
Best regards,
Jyothsna
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
It look like ContactField__c if required field. Please remove required field check. Please check below point
1) Field can required on Field level. Edit field and remove required checkbox
or
2) Check you have any validation rule or trigger which is marking that field as required. Then please deactivate and try again

Let us know if this will help you

Thanks
AMit Chaudhary
Am still facing error like this..User-added image
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ram,

ContactField__c Field is required either through validation rule, trigger or page layout. Please make sure to deactivate the validation rule/trigger on both the account and Opportunity objects and/or deselect the required checkbox on ContactField__c Field when you check the challenge.

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it?Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this module there.

Let us know if this will help you.

Best Regards,
Jyothsna 
Everything what you said have done exactly, but it is displaying same error info. 
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please feel free to connect with me on email id "amit.salesforce21@gmail.com". If you want i can see into your org
Jaladhi BhattJaladhi Bhatt
Hello Everyone,

I am having folowing issue with completing my trailhead challenge.

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [First_Name__c, Last_Name__c]: [First_Name__c, Last_Name__c]

Highly appreicate response.

Reagrds,
Jaladhi Bhatt

Vikrum JaitlyVikrum Jaitly
I am also facing the same issue-

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [First_Name__c, Last_Name__c]: [First_Name__c, Last_Name__c]

Please help
SaiAkash NeelaSaiAkash Neela
Hello Vikrum and Jaladhi,

For First Name:
Go to Object Manager->Select Your Object->Select First Name->Edit-> Uncheck "Always require a value in this field in order to save a record" and Click Save.

For Last Name:
Go to Object Manager->Select Your Object->Select Last Name->Edit-> Uncheck "Always require a value in this field in order to save a record" and Click Save.

Hope this Helps!

If you have any doubts, reply to this conversation.

ABHIRAM PAMPARIABHIRAM PAMPARI

Thanks saiAkash,

It worked for me..