function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robert WynterRobert Wynter 

run javascript code in process builder

I have 2 custom buttons on my Accounts Object. The buttons have Javascript that tells the execution which Echosign Agreement template to use with the Account Object. I just created a process Builder for Contracts Object and I'd like to execute the templates within the PB. is there an example located someplace that someone can point me to. I was thinking since I can call apex in PB maybe there's an example out there that can help me figure this out. here is an example of the JS inside the custom button:

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")} 
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/apex.js")} 
if('{!Account.Original_Contract_Start__c}' == '' || '{!Account.Current_Contract_Start__c}' == '' || '{!Account.Contract_End__c}' == '' || '{!Account.Status__c}' != 'Active' ) 
{ 
window.alert("Hello {!$User.FirstName} Please make sure you have entered the values in Contract End, Original Contract Start and Current Contract Start fields and that the Account Status is Active"); 
} 
else if('{!Account.Status__c}' == 'Active' && '{!Account.Approval_Progress__c}' == 'Closed Won') 
{ 
window.open("/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess?masterid={!Account.Id}&templateId=a08o000000C6EDi ","_blank"); 
} 
else if('{!Account.Status__c}' == 'Active' && '{!Account.Approval_Progress__c}' == 'Approved') 
{ 
window.open("/apex/echosign_dev1__AgreementTemplateProcess?masterid={!Account.Id}&templateId=a08o0000003aNJZ ","_blank"); 
}