function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Glenn DalyGlenn Daly 

SOQL Query Field limitation?

I am running a SOQL query to pull through the most recent note into an email template. The only problem is that it's not pulling through everything in the note. Is there anything wrong with my SOQL query below? Could there be a limitation in the visualforce page that brings up the email template? I'm just curious as to where I should be looking as I'm not a dev!

List<BMCServiceDesk__IncidentHistory__c> inboundEmails = [select Id, BMCServiceDesk__note__c, BMCServiceDesk__EmailConversationData__c,
                                                                                    COL_JIS_CCEmailAddresses__c
                                                                                    from BMCServiceDesk__IncidentHistory__c 
                                                                                    where BMCServiceDesk__actionId__c = 'Email Received'
                                                                                    and BMCServiceDesk__FKIncident__c = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')
                                                                                    order by Name DESC Limit 1];