function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Keith WooKeith Woo 

Lightning community preview works, but published code does not for file uploader

We have created a lightning community page and want to add a new lightning component to this page to upload files.  

We would like to use the FileStack filepicker, because of it's functionality and options. So far we have created the new component, uploaded the JavaScript as a static resource and added the HTML code to the component.  When looking at a preview of the lightning page, the upload component looks great and works.  However, when I publish the same code, the upload button an drag & drop area are gone and do not work. All I see is an empty form field.   

I don't know if this is a security issue, coding issue or just plain incompatibility between the two technologies.  Has anyone seen this before where the preview and the published page are quite different? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Published Bug

Here is the component code, it's quite simple:
​<aura:component implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">
    <ltng:require scripts="/resource/FilePicker_FileStack" />
     <input name="FileList" type="filepicker-dragdrop" data-fp-apikey="*****" data-fp-mimetypes="*/*" data-fp-container="modal" />
</aura:component>