function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Diane DewDiane Dew 

Looking for programmer to do custom work on our NPSP application

We are a small non-profit, up and running on Salesforce using the Non-Profit Starter Pack.  We need some help with adding features to our setup; our Salesforce developer advised us that these would require custom programming.

The main item that we need is to create an interface where we can import donations to a holding area, match them with the correct Organization or Household record manually, mark which fields should update on the Org/HH record, and then import the donations. We've tried using Leads for this but there are limitations that didn't allow us to do what we need to do.

We are located in San Francisco Bay Area and a local developer would be preferred. Since we are a non-profit, an hourly rate pro-rated for non-profits would be appreciated.
Val KozhirnovVal Kozhirnov
Hi Diane,

I think I could help you. You may contact me via skype (Valery Kozhirnov) or email (valery.kozhirnov@jet-bi.com).

regards,
Valery
AMIT RAWALAMIT RAWAL
Hi Diane, 

We are a pool of 30+ certified Salesforce developers and would be happy to assist you at an hourly rate of USD 30. Kindly add me to your Skype (amit_wildnettechnologies) or email (amit.rawal@wildnettechnologies.com). 

Regards
Amit