function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David Wallace 5David Wallace 5 

Logging into Developer page from a trailhead challenge.

I am attempting to get into the developers page and I can sign into my account. It seems I can't sign into the account from the challenges in Trailhead, it states "400 Bad Request" and also has "Request Header Or Cookie Too Large". I need access ASAP since my bootcamp starts in less than a week.
Naval Sharma4Naval Sharma4
Hi David,

Please clear all the cache and cookies of your browser. you will be able to login after restarting the browser.

Thanks
Not sure what happened but now I can't log into trailhead at all. It keep wanting me to go to the developer page and won't log me in at all. Dave
It is still not letting me in, it allows me to log in and then says "Warning: Could not log you into the site. Redirecting you to log out." Please note this is critical and please feel free to call me at 415-297-5411. Dave David C. Wallace Enterprise Sales - Service Cloud Salesforce (M) 415.297.5411 dwallace@salesforce.com
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi David,

Kindly reach the trailhead support (i.e., trailhead@salesforce.com )so that the team can assist you on your issue.

Best Regards,
Deepthi
Quentin HQuentin H
Thank you Naval, Coockies cleanup made the job!
Apparently, I get that error when having 2 tabs connected to same Developer Edition in 2 separated instances of Chrome, I guess they both try to update some cookie concurrently and corrupt it in the way...