function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robert HainesRobert Haines 

Packaged Reports Not Working - Standard Fields Missing

Community, I hope you can help me. I'm stumped. 

I'm the Salesforce admin at our company and I have created a dashboard full of reports with the interntion of packaging that all up and sharing it with our customers. However, once I have packaged up the dashboard, reports and custom fields assciated with the reports, I tested this package first by installing it into another Salesforce account, but the reports do not work... at all.

Just to give you more information, here is the dashboard in our primary SFDC account (which works perfectly)... 
User-added image

On an individual report level, I use Joined Reports and the "assigned" field as the cross-block grouping field...
User-added image

However, once I have installed the package in another SFDC account (which is essentially a mirror of our main account), the dashboard is blank...
User-added image

... and my reports are now MISSING the "assigned" grouping field...
User-added image

I can't even add the "assigned" field back in... it's actually there, it's just invisible and completely inaccessible. I know it's there because when I edit my chart, it still shows "assigned" as the Y-axis...
User-added image

But it's straight-up NOT working. 

PLEASE help :-) 
Best Answer chosen by Robert Haines
goabhigogoabhigo
Hi Robert,
Can you confirm if you have data in your mirror org? As the chart shows, looks like there is no data. If yes, then there is some problem - try creating one of the report manually and check if that returns data.
Let me know your findings..

--
Regards,
Abhi.