function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike NicholsMike Nichols 

creating a sales process and using opportunities

On my trail head I cant seem to find the Team Opportunities tab to allow me to greate a sales role and add myself as team member.  
Medhya MahajanMedhya Mahajan
Hi Mike,

To compelete the trailhead challenge " Create an opportunity with yourself on the opportunity team" follow these steps:

1. Create an opportunity as asked.
2. Go to Setup --> Opportunities --> Opportunity Teams --> Opportunity Team Settings

User-added image
3.Enable the ooportunity teams on next page.
4. You will be asked to add the reated list to the page layouts. Add it to all layouts.
5. Now go back to your opportunity. Click on Opportunities tab -- > go to ooportunity name 500 units.
6. Scroll down on the ooportunity and you will see the opportunity team related list like this :

User-added image

Click on add and select the role as asked in the challenge.

Mark as solved if this helps.

Regards
Medhya Mahajan
Ashwini Kalburgi 3Ashwini Kalburgi 3
Hi Madhya,

I was stuck with this issue for more than 3hours and your answer helped me to pass the challenge! Thanks a ton#Medhya Mahajan
liv kliv k
Good answer, I was trying as well to figure out how to connect the opportunity team. But the fact is that I mistook it with "role team". I had to scroll down to the bottom of the page to access the opportunity team.
PearlPearl
Thank you very much, Medhya!!!
So much has changed--the UI and steps; however, your way of reasoning really helped. 
Haneefuddin MohammedHaneefuddin Mohammed
Thank you very much Medhya,
Spent an hour looking for the steps mentioned.
Seriously they should start updating modules so the instructions are in sync with what' asked.

Regards,
Haneef