function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dexter RaquelDexter Raquel 

Unable to Set Up Contacts to Multiple Accounts

I am unable to Set Up Contacts to Multiple Accounts, I'm currently going through the Accounts and Contacts module. When I get to steps:

"From Setup, enter Account Settings in the Quick Find box, then select Account Settings.
Select Allow users to relate a contact to multiple accounts."

I do not have the option to "allow users to relate contact to multiple accounts". I only have the following options:

Show View Hierarchy Link   
Enable Account Insights

Would appreciate some assisance :)
Benjamin SwiftBenjamin Swift
I'm having the same problem.
Dexter RaquelDexter Raquel
someone correct me if I'm wrong but after doing a bit more research I believe that option will be available in Summer 16?
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
me too with same problem....however I just tried in an unlimited edition and it had those options...
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
hi dexter/benjamin..i just found out that this new feature is part of Summer 16 and if your org is on some POD which is yet to get on Summer 16, then you might just need to wait for this weekend !! my unlimited edition has got the update and thus I am able to see the option in that org.
Benjamin SwiftBenjamin Swift
Thanks for following up! I guess I'll check back later.
Abhishek Chauhan 1Abhishek Chauhan 1
Same issue here. Based on Sumeet's comment I am assuming this should be resolved in sometime. Wil check later.
Jared PenaJared Pena
Same problem. Guess I'll wait for this weekend.  Thanks!
Stephen Smith 29Stephen Smith 29
Same issue as part of "Understanding Account and Contact Relationships"

Stephen Smith 29Stephen Smith 29
User-added image
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force

All - I got a confirmed reply from Salesforce team that this feature will be available on coming release this weekend.

Also, I found in one of my other instance (With latest release) that the option is available. So all is well !!

Bethany YoungBethany Young
glad to hear it will be fixed - I am having the same problem. Thanks!
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Its reflected now in remaining instances as well after the release. Hope that has reflected in your org as well Dexter.