function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chetan Phanse 7Chetan Phanse 7 

Not able to assign Salesforce Administrator to New User

I am not able to assign Salesforce Administrator profile to a new user. Due to this I wont be able to complete the Challenge for "Control Access to the Organization". Id ont see the "Salesforce" User License in the list while trying to add a new user in my developer account.

Best Answer chosen by Chetan Phanse 7
Arti KulkarniArti Kulkarni
Hi Chetan,

Developer account has only 2 Salesforce User licenses. You must have assigned it already to some other users and hence they are not available for new user. If you uncheck the Active checkbox for one of the user alerady using the Salesforce License you will be able to assign it again to another user. System Administrator profile is available for Salesforce User License. 

All Answers

Arti KulkarniArti Kulkarni
Hi Chetan,

Developer account has only 2 Salesforce User licenses. You must have assigned it already to some other users and hence they are not available for new user. If you uncheck the Active checkbox for one of the user alerady using the Salesforce License you will be able to assign it again to another user. System Administrator profile is available for Salesforce User License. 
This was selected as the best answer
Toni  MillerToni Miller
I am having the same issue. I do not see another admin assigned. So I can not activate besides the one that is in my nae and that will lock me out.

Chetan Phanse 7Chetan Phanse 7
Thanks Arti. I had only one System Administrator (my login) but I had added another user with Salesforce license. When I changed the licence of the user to use a different one, I was able to create a user with System Administrator role (Salesforce license)
pragyanshu kukretipragyanshu kukreti
thank you Arti for sharing this answer :) 

It helped 
Nagaraju N 31Nagaraju N 31
I'm also not able see the "Salesforce Administrator" option fro the dtopdown, but the check box is not checke in.
But if i click on check challenge it cleard for me...!!!