function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tama RichardsTama Richards 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was empty. What am I missing? I am in the 2nd Challenge in UI Customization.

I am in the 2nd Challenge in UI Customization and I need help to complete this challenge.  "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was empty."
What am I missing?
Eric Kendi ShiraishiEric Kendi Shiraishi
Hi Tama,

You have to create a section named Phone Numbers and put all the fields there.
Thanxs Eric! I can see the custom field "Phone Numbers" that I created in my Contact Object and in my Contact Page Layout. I don't know why the field cannot be found. Can you suggest what I am doing wrong?
Eric Kendi ShiraishiEric Kendi Shiraishi
I think you are confusing some things, the "Phone Numbers" should be the section, on the page layout, here is an image that will explain better to you.
User-added image

After you create this section, you must add the fields 'Phone', 'Mobile', 'Home Phone', 'Other Phone', and 'Fax' to the section.

If you are not seeing the fields after you save, probably you do not have the field permissiont to view the field. Try to open the contact fields and change the permissions there.
Thank you! I cannot view the image you sent.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Tama Richards,

Can you please post screen shot of your page layout ?

Please check below point as well
1) Make sure Contact Layout should be assigned to system Admin profile. Check from Page layout Assignment .

DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tama,

Please follow the screenshots for completing the challenge for this module.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi