function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kevin Nussbaum 7Kevin Nussbaum 7 

Trailhead module""" " Create an approval process that posts to chatter

How do i do this..?

Just make sure that your approval process posts the chatter comment as mentioned in the challenge description. have you verified the approval process in your developer org? 
Becka DBecka D
Hi Kevin!

Could you provide us with some more details on what exactly you are trying to do & which Trailhead module you are working on? Having more information will allow us to help you better.
The module is Approving records from the feed... I guess i need the steps on how to post it...
I guess I need the step by step process on how to complete this module from beginning to end... I have been working on this for 2 days... I know there is a easy answer but i cannot figure it out... 
Becka DBecka D

OK, so the Approving records from the Feed unit, in the Chatter Basics module. Excellent!

Have you already created your approval process? If so, can you share a screenshot with us? Also, did you remember to enable approvals to be posted?
User-added image

Becka DBecka D
Kevin -

Let's start with you sharing a screenshot of what you've done so far, then we can help figure out what's missing.
User-added image
Becka DBecka D
OK Kevin - two questions that will help us to solve this:
  1. Have you enabled Approvals in Chatter?
  2. What is the error message that you are getting when you try to submit this in Trailhead?
Once I know the answer to those questions, we should be able to figure out what's wrong here!
hai.huanghai.huang
When you create process, did you select case as target object?
After create approval process, do you active it?
Make sure you have set youself as approver in "Approval Steps".