function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mahesh MokhasiMahesh Mokhasi 

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: UFJJMYUB.

I am getting following error when I submit my completed topic for verification

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: UFJJMYUB. Error: Faraday::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mahesh,

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespace setup in it? Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this module there.

When trying trailhead, we encourage users to create new Dev orgs such that the previous config changes do not affect the trailhead challenge settings.

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Jyothsna
Parker Edelmann 5Parker Edelmann 5
@Jyothsna, I'm revieving these error messages on the new Reports & Dashboards Superbadge Challenge #2:
FGKZTEMF
IOZZVZME
NAAZETPP
UCDRUAPD
HVBMIUDO
KMOJOSAM
and there was one more I forgot to save.
I'm using a brand new Org to do this with. It worked before when I was signed into a different account (at the site-level, not the challenge-check level), but now I'm given all these funny errors. Could you help me out?

Thanks,
Parker (I'm using a different account than my regular one [the one with the process automation logo as the profile pic])
Ram S 49Ram S 49
I am getting the below eeror

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: BZBAUDHT. Error: Faraday::ConnectionFailed. Message: Failed to open TCP connection to empathetic-otter-6iqpd1-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com:443 (getaddrinfo: Temporary failure in name resolution)