function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Solomon WilliamsSolomon Williams 

Developer administrator required

We are relatively new to Salesforce,15 users. I need someone to work with in customising our applications such as workflow and documentation management. We are not loking for bespoke programmed solutions but those that work within Salesforce at this stage. Users are spread geographically but I am in GMT time zone. Please respond with some details of your SF experience and your hourly rate.
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Greetings !!

I am Ashish Sharma , I am a certified salesforce developer /consultant .
I am in salesforce ecosystem from last 4 years .

My services are below.
  1. Design Solution on force.com
  2. Develop visualforce  pages ,apex classes ,apex triggers ,Integrations and any customizations.such as reports/dashboards initial sales ,service setup etc .
  3. Support to existing implementations on adhoc and hourly basis .

My Salesforce Certifications are follows.
  1. Certified developer 401
  2. Certified App builder
  3. Certified ADM 201
  4. Certified sales cloud

I have worked on nearly 5 end to end enterprise applications and nearly 200 small projects/tasks in 4 years of duration.
I have worked on many integration projects where one of them is salesforce to citrix integration .
I would love to discuss opportunity to work with you .

Here are my profile links

LinkedIn : https://ae.linkedin.com/in/ashish-sharma-3b3b4a55
Salesforce Blog : http://ashishsharmadevsfdc.blogspot.ae/
Salesforce Discussion Boards : https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsProfile?userId=005F0000004uUXfIAM&communityId=09aF00000004HMGIA2

Please let me know if we can futher discuss your requirements.

Regards
Ashish
Email :ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com

AMIT RAWALAMIT RAWAL
Hi Solomon

We are a pool of 30+ certified Salesforce developers with more than 7 years’ experience on all cloud services which include:

• Design of Salesforce Objects and relationships.
  • Development of custom user interface using VisualForce
  • Development of business Logic on Force.com platform using Apex
  • Development of reports using custom reports
  • Data Migration of Salesforce data and integration with other technologies
  • Testing of Force.com applications

let me know if you would be interested in offshore  model @ hourly rate of USD 28 with us. 

Regards
Amit 
Skype ID:  amit_wildnettechnologies
Email: amit.rawal@wildnettechnologies.com

Val KozhirnovVal Kozhirnov
Hi,   

I'm business development manager at JET BI

We can provide skilled certified Salesforce architect, admin, developer (APEX, Visualforce, Lightning) with more than 6 years' experience of work with Fortune 500 companies, ISV's, consulting agencies etc.   

JET BI can provide salesforce custom development, integration with 3rd party systems (SAP, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Atlassian, PayPal), strong technical expertise (retail, banking, fashion) etc.   

Our team have great experience in Apps and Components development on Force.com and Heroku: more than 10 successful products on AppExchange, 2 Lightning Components.   

We are ready to work with white label model. We could also sign NDA and MSA (rate would be 35$). We can start ASAP

You may contact me via skype (Valery Kozhirnov) or email (valery.kozhirnov@jet-bi.com) for more details.   

regards,  
Valery