function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Katrenia HardestyKatrenia Hardesty 

visual workflow

Visual Workflow Challenge Error in Admin Intermediate Module

First halve of the challenge is:
  • The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
  • The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
  • Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.

I am getting the following error when I try to save my exercise/challenge to move to the final steps of the challenge: 

User-added image
User-added image
 Here is my ‘New Customer Flow’ screen with Opportunity Stage highlighted because this is where I believe the problem lies but I cannot figure it out: The rest of my screens are also listed below if you need to see them.
User-added image
Create Account Record Screen:
User-added image

Create Opportunity Record Screen:
User-added image

Naresh YadavNaresh Yadav
hi Katrenia

Please follow the below snapshots.

Note : you need to create two variables. One close date and one for accountid. Please find the attachment for both numbered as (sc7, sc8)

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Naresh YadavNaresh Yadav
Remaining snapshots.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

The last 2 snapshot for close date and for accountid.

Mark it as solution if it will helps you out.

Thanks 
Naresh.
Katrenia HardestyKatrenia Hardesty
Thank you Naresh that worked but i dont understand, why did my error reference a picklist when the trouble was with not having an accountId varible within the account screen and no formula for the close date in the opportunity screen?
Naresh YadavNaresh Yadav
May be you are put some value in the picklist which are not present in the opportunity picklist field.