function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Samith BangeraSamith Bangera 

Field Service Lightening Implementation

Hi,

I'm currently working as a business development intern at a firm called Accelerize360 that does salesforce implementation for medium sized clients. We recently started getting enquiries asking for implementing field service lightning for them. Since its a new release by Salesforce, I couldn't gather much information besides the ones on Salesforce.com and a few relevant blogs. Has anyone here, had any successful implementations of the same? It would be helpful to discuss a few things before we dive into. 

Regards,
Samith Bangera
Yaniv ButelYaniv Butel
Hi Samith,

Asperii are experts in deploying Field Service Lightning; In the last 18 months we've deployed ~20 FSL (previously known as FieldExpert) and ShiftExpert apps.

We would love to share our knowledge and work together with you on exisiting opportunities.

Please contact me at Yaniv.Butel@Asperii.com

Regards,

Yaniv
Gobinath AGobinath A
Hi Samith,

If you are plannig to looking some other feild service related product, plase try the below.

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000ErDrOUAV

For more information, please reachout www.fieldax.com.
Yaniv ButelYaniv Butel
Hi Samith, Asperii is a consulting company that focus on FSL and has several successful deployments of the product around the world. Should you want to know more about us, either contact me or ask Salesforce about us. BR, Yaniv Get Outlook for iOS