function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nathan ShuylerNathan Shuyler 

Where to submit typo's/reference errors in Trailhead?

As I go thru the Trails I have found some reference errors in the examples.  Is there any place to report them for Quality Assurance (unless they were put there on purpose to kick start the brain)?  Thanks!

Best Answer chosen by Nathan Shuyler
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nathan,

You can post any queries or feedback on Trailhead modules in the "Submit Feedback" which is available on every trailhead page. The Trailhead team will respond you on your queries.

User-added image

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi 

All Answers

Missy LongshoreMissy Longshore
Hi Nathan and Team Trailhead, I don't know the answer, but I think this forum is the correct place, and I thought I'd add one that I believe I just found; it's in the Process Builder module, step 5b: Click in the Field box, select Opportunity Type > Amount, and then click Choose. --> I believe it should just say 'Opportunity' as I saw no way to select 'Opportunity Type.' If a Trailhead editor could check this out that would be awesome! Thanks friends, Missy
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nathan,

You can post any queries or feedback on Trailhead modules in the "Submit Feedback" which is available on every trailhead page. The Trailhead team will respond you on your queries.

User-added image

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi 

This was selected as the best answer
Nathan ShuylerNathan Shuyler
Thanks Deepthi!