function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
uzairuzair 

Error: Entity is not org-accessible

Hi All,

I'm trying to deploy couple of triggers from sandbox to production org and I'm getting the following error 'chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger.trigger -- Error: Entity is not org-accessible'. I'm getting the same error even when trying to make that trigger Inactive or delete it.

Could you all please help me overcome this error.
Veenesh VikramVeenesh Vikram
Hi,

Kindly share the code of your trigger. This will help us debug the issue.

Best Regards
Veenesh
uzairuzair
Hi Veenesh,

It is a default chatter trigger on Question Object. Below is the code.

trigger chatter_answers_question_escalation_to_case_trigger on Question (after update) {
    for (Question q: Trigger.new) {
        try {
            if (q.Priority == 'high' && (q.Cases == null || q.Cases.size() == 0) && Trigger.oldMap.get(q.id).Priority != 'high') {
                q = [select Id, Title, Body, CommunityId, createdById, createdBy.AccountId, createdBy.ContactId from Question where Id = :q.Id];
                Case newCase = new Case(Origin='Chatter Answers', OwnerId=q.CreatedById, QuestionId=q.Id, CommunityId=q.CommunityId, Subject=q.Title, Description = (q.Body == null? null: q.Body.stripHtmlTags()), AccountId=q.CreatedBy.AccountId, ContactId=q.CreatedBy.ContactId);
                insert newCase;
            }
        } catch (Exception e) {
            String subjectText = 'Case Escalation exception in site ' + Site.getName();
            String bodyText = 'Case Escalation on Question having ID: ' + q.Id + ' has failed with the following message: ' + e.getMessage() +
                '\n\nStacktrace: ' + e.getStacktraceString();

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
            String[] toAddresses = new String[] { Site.getAdminEmail() };

mail.setReplyTo('no-reply@salesforce.com');
            mail.setSenderDisplayName('Salesforce Chatter Answers User');

// The default sender is the portal user causing this trigger to run, to change this, set an organization-wide address for
            // the portal user profile, and set the ID in the following line.
            // mail.setOrgWideEmailAddressId(orgWideEmailAddressId);
            mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);
            mail.setSubject(subjectText);
            mail.setPlainTextBody(bodyText);
            Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });
        }
    }
}