function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yashar SGJYashar SGJ 

Approval in Process Builder fails

Hello, I created a process that should notify when a certain field receives a record in Opportunities.
But when I try it out (as the admin) I always receive the error message:

The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000CuOw. Contact your administrator for help. 

Maybe it doesn't work because I am the administrator myself?
What can I do?

Thanks in advance:)
AnuragGautamAnuragGautam
There could be a multiple reason for this.
did you use any salesforce id's in condition like recordtype id's or record ids. if yes then you have to convert those ids into 18 digit.
If you are excecuting any trigger /  class before execution of process builder then you should check debug log. There must be some exception in this case.
Yashar SGJYashar SGJ
Hello Anurag, I didn't do any of that. I simply created a process for Opp. where I should receive an approval notification when someone wants to type in a number into a custom field that I created. 
AnuragGautamAnuragGautam
Then you should see your process entry crtieria or any action criteria. Because flaw must be with your entry criteria values only.
deepak balur 19deepak balur 19
Do you have a trigger which might be getting activated once the process runs? If yes, then please inactivate the triggger temporarily and see if your process works. If No, then please post a screen shot of your process.
Yashar SGJYashar SGJ
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image