function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jackie rodwelljackie rodwell 

Deploying New Certificate to production

Hi,

We have a certificate expiring in next 10 days in .sfa and production. We have installed new certificate in .sfa and planning to move it to production. How do we move the new certificate to production ? 
Best Answer chosen by jackie rodwell
Manish BhatiManish Bhati
1. Download the crt file for the new certificate you have installed, by clicking on Download certificate from your existing SFA instance.
2. Now in Production you can't directly import the CRT file, you can only import from keystore.
3. So, open your cmd(Run as administrator). Goto the JDK or JRE bin folder and create a keystore as answered in following link (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4022604/java-how-to-obtain-keystore-file-for-a-certification-crt-file" target="_blank) .
4. Import the created JKS file.

Or else if the certificate is not provided by the client, you can create in Production and update signature for it.
Let me know if you face issue. 

All Answers

jackie rodwelljackie rodwell
@Manish, How do I import it into production ?
Manish BhatiManish Bhati
1. Download the crt file for the new certificate you have installed, by clicking on Download certificate from your existing SFA instance.
2. Now in Production you can't directly import the CRT file, you can only import from keystore.
3. So, open your cmd(Run as administrator). Goto the JDK or JRE bin folder and create a keystore as answered in following link (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4022604/java-how-to-obtain-keystore-file-for-a-certification-crt-file" target="_blank) .
4. Import the created JKS file.

Or else if the certificate is not provided by the client, you can create in Production and update signature for it.
Let me know if you face issue. 
This was selected as the best answer