function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Phillip FrontPhillip Front 

How do I figure out which flow is causing this error?

We use the InsideSales Domino List, which logs calls with tasks upserted from their external system. Right now, our calls are inconsistently logging to Salesforce, and InsideSales said they are seeing the following error:

Upsert on Salesforce Failed as access user for the following reasons:
CODE: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION MESSAGE: The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30170000000XjcB. Contact your administrator for help.

MESSAGE: The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30170000000XjZC. Contact your administrator for help.

MESSAGE: The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30170000000CiW5. Contact your administrator for help.

The version ID included in the error message shows me an "Insufficient Privileges" error (even though I'm a sys admin), and we have no problem creating or updating tasks within Salesforce. How can I identify the process or flow that is triggering this error, and how can I figure what's wrong with it?

Thanks for your help!
Mammu4Mammu4
Hi,
I faced the same issue recently. Check to see the organization wide default settings on the object. Also, the user must have "View all" permission on the object to upsert a record. Hope that helps!

-Thanks