function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Connie Hazendonk 1Connie Hazendonk 1 

Superbadge Reports & Dashboards - error id NFRWHVRT

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NFRWHVRT

First time I tried this i struggles so I set up complete new org and followed some of the other posts.

I used the dataloader and uploaded in the following order:
Hobbies
Accounts
Contacts
Contacts and Hobbies
Opportunities

I did not get any error messages when uploading the information

Any tips?
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
We made a number of updates to the superbadges yesterday. Please go back and review the requirements and try the superbage again.

Thanks for trying superbadges!

Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
Connie Hazendonk 1Connie Hazendonk 1
Thanks Jeff

I tried it again and it didnt work. So i create again a new dev org and started from scratch. Did the same order for upload as aboe and again it errors. This time I get the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CEEVLXSD

Honestly, I am at a loss as what goes wrong.
I didnt create any new fields
I used the data loader to insert all data, one at the time

Any help would be appreciated

Connie