function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Trevor DintinoTrevor Dintino 

Question: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: All the expected custom fields for the Campsite__c object could not be found.

I keep getting this feedback when trying to complete a challenge in the trailhead module I'm on. Every other time I have created something it has worked, am I missing a publishing button? I created everything asked for, but it still saying my entire object could not be found..... 
User-added image
Mollie CotroneoMollie Cotroneo
Hi Trevor,

When creating your object, is the API name = Campsite__c?
Also, has the object been deployed?

You can ignore the namespace prefix for my object, but I've highlighted things that might be useful for you to check.

User-added image

If the API Name is not Campsite__c, then you will need to update it. Clicking Edit will bring you to the screen that will allow you to change the name:

User-added image

If the object has not been deployed, then you'll have to update the Deployment Status to Deployed on the same edit page. Scroll down, and you should see this:

User-added image
Hope that helps!
Mollie
So I double checked the API's and that it was in Deployed, and it's still saying that it can't be found. Any other suggestions? Or can you see something below that I might have missed?

User-added image

Thanks!
Hi Trevor,

I can see that this object is Campsite Reservation. Can you take a screen shot of the Campsite object? Then I can look to see if there is anything I notice.

Thanks,
Mollie
Hopefully, it's just a small mistake, but I cannot find anything wrong.

User-added image
Hi Trevor,

Yeah, to me, your object looks fine. When I created my object, I enabled things like Enable Reports, etc, so, maybe that's messing up the validation of the object? (the checkboxes on the right side of the screenshot are checked for my object.)

I'd suggest deleting that object and creating a new Campsite__c object from scratch. Also, it looks like your "Description__c" has a spelling error, so, I'd fix that too before you check your challenge again. 

Hope that helps!
Mollie