function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mollie CotroneoMollie Cotroneo 

Superbadge Error - Reports & Dashboards - Challenge 3: Create sales dashboards in Lightning Experience

I'm hoping that there might be someone out there that may have gotten through this step when verifying their Lightning Dashboard. I continue to get an error on the Account Value component on the dashboard and I am having trouble understanding how to configure this component properly.

I'm including a few screenshots below for reference. My source report is the same "Account Value" report that I was using to build the Sales Manager dashboard in Salesforce Classic. I was able to pass that challenge, so I'm thinking it might be related to the dashboard component used, but there isn't an option to choose a Chart in Lightning and I've tried a few different component options and continue to get the error below. Has anyone passed this challenge and can help me with the component type that should be used?

Configuration requirements:

User-added image

Error:

User-added image

Current Lightning Dashboard:

User-added image

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
Ajay Anikar H RAjay Anikar H R
Hi Mollie,

Top 10 states - dashboard -- is that TABLE chart type? sorted by value as well (it doesnt look it is sorted by value) ?

Hope this helps.
Hi Ajay,

I found out what my mistake was. If you build a dashboard from scratch in lightning, then, the table component is not available. So, what you have to do is clone the dashboard that has the chart from Salesforce Classic, and then edit that dashboard in lightning to adjust the details of the dashboard to meet the requirements of the challenge. 

Thanks for your help!!
Mollie

Sitarama MurthySitarama Murthy
hi mollie,

Top 10 states - dashboard in lightning sales manager is removed, and requirements is changed in that superbadge please read superbadge again.

thanks,
Ram
Hi Ram, 

Thanks for the follow up. I've been able to earn the super badge, but I do see now that that instructions have been updated, so I'm sure those refined details will be helpful to other seeking this superbadge!

Thanks!
Mollie