function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HaJo Kolter 4HaJo Kolter 4 

Stuck in trailhead: Could not find the 'Camping_Item__c' custom object with the correct fields

Even the fields look defined well, I can not get rid of the error message within the trailhead exercise:
"Setting Up Your Org"
Looking for a helping hand. Many thanks!
User-added image

Best Answer chosen by HaJo Kolter 4
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi HaJo Kolter,
I think you have not created a object with API name "Camping_Item__c" . As your screenshot shows the name of object you have created is "Camping__c".
So create a object with API  name "Camping_Item__c", then creates required fields and then try.

User-added image

Regards,
Ajay

All Answers

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi HaJo Kolter,
I think you have not created a object with API name "Camping_Item__c" . As your screenshot shows the name of object you have created is "Camping__c".
So create a object with API  name "Camping_Item__c", then creates required fields and then try.

User-added image

Regards,
Ajay
This was selected as the best answer
HaJo Kolter 4HaJo Kolter 4

Hi Ajay,
Many thanks for this hint.
Just want to mentioned that the format of the exercise can be improved by just using quatation:

Create a Camping Item custom object to hold the items you need

Create a 'Camping Item' custom object to hold the items you need

It works fine.
HaJo

Darryl Hopper 16Darryl Hopper 16
Can't believe it. I've just dropped back onto this trailhead after a few weeks break and I've been pulling my hair out trying to get it to work. Finding your post lead me check whether I had the object created. DOH! No I didn't, well there's 2-3 hours wasted I'll never get back...aghhh - Yes, they should mention that we need to create this Object for this to work.
Satheesh BojanapuSatheesh Bojanapu
Hey Gurus,

I've verified each and every step, Things all are very clear they're specified. But no LUCK!!, Can any one help if you think anything else need to be done here.

Thanks,
Satheesh.