function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sitarama MurthySitarama Murthy 

super Badge reports and dashboard

Can  anyone help me with creating Lighting sales manager dashboard from first.
Best Answer chosen by Sitarama Murthy
Dana HallDana Hall

Hi Ram,

We updated requirements yesterday! Please check them out now and you should be good to go. We removed the top 10 chart from the Lightning Dashboard. We did make some other changes as well, so reread the requirements for any challenges you haven't completed yet. And good luck! 

Happy trails,

Dana

All Answers

James LoghryJames Loghry
Ram,

Follow the instructions in the module, create the proper reports, dashboards, etc.  Check the challenge.  If the challenge failed, then go back and fix it.  If you run into any errors you can't figure out, then come back to the developer boards and post the specific error you're having.  

The main objective of trailhead is to self teach yourself about all things Salesforce, and asking to help work through a badge without providing any context, kind of defeats that purpose.

- James
james,

have comepleted two challenges of that badge, but i want to create Top 10 states dashboard in lighting which im not able to do,, i need help how to show only 10 rows in that dashboard.

Dana HallDana Hall

Hi Ram,

We updated requirements yesterday! Please check them out now and you should be good to go. We removed the top 10 chart from the Lightning Dashboard. We did make some other changes as well, so reread the requirements for any challenges you haven't completed yet. And good luck! 

Happy trails,

Dana

This was selected as the best answer
thanks Dana,.