function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mitchell McLaughlin 1Mitchell McLaughlin 1 

Data Loader Error!

I am trying to update a role on service staff assignments... We have a trigger that is erroring out. it appears its a package of imported code that i am not able to see the actual error. The weird part is with data loader it errors out, manually updated one at a time works just fine.

How can i go about mass updating these 400 records? How can i see why it errorred out?

User-added image

it appears on google other people have this error too. but no direct responses on a fix.

User-added image
James LoghryJames Loghry
Yeah, DLRS is used to roll up lookup values from a child object to a parent object.  It appears that you have a sObject called Service Staff Assignment that looks up to a parent relationship.  The error *seems* to be caused when a validation rule fails on either the service staff assignment object or the object where the rollup is being calculated.

I would take a look at the Declaritive Rollup Summaries app (in the app menu in Salesforce) and take a peek at the configuration to see what it's doing with the Service Staff Agreement object first. There could be a missed configuration in there.

If you don't find anything blatant in there, then take a look for validation rules on any of the effected objects.

If you can't find validation rules that are causing your error either, then you may want to open an issue on the Declarative Rollup Summary tool if you think it's a defect with the package: https://github.com/afawcett/declarative-lookup-rollup-summaries