function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arun Chaubey 6Arun Chaubey 6 

transaction security policy trailhead challenge - Create a new Transaction Security Policy

Hi I am getting error url not valid when trying to pass this trailhead challenge - 
Challenge - Create a new Transaction Security Policy named "New URL" (API Name "NewURL") for Login events. The policy sends an email notification and doesn’t take a real-time action. Be careful - transaction security is a powerful feature. An incorrect Login Event policy that blocks real-time action will lock you out of your org.  

Trailhead Challenge Create transaction security policy invalid url() error
Best Answer chosen by Arun Chaubey 6
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Arun,
To complete this challenge you have to change condition for Create condition and it should be selected as ApiType. It is shown in the screenshot below:
User-added image

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Ajay

All Answers

LABBOOLABBOO
Not sure why, but you might need to choose a different choice for the Create condition for selected field.
The check on this one doesn't require you create a condition (but you'll need it two units later).
I think I used ApiType for mine.
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Arun,
To complete this challenge you have to change condition for Create condition and it should be selected as ApiType. It is shown in the screenshot below:
User-added image

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Ajay
This was selected as the best answer
Viviana AlbarracinViviana Albarracin
HI I pass test with this
User-added image