function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GhulamGhulam 

Home Tab as Landing tab

Hi everyone,

How to enable Home tab as landing tab in Salesforce Setup  means If i login to salesforce it takes me to Home tab on setup page.
earlier I have lost my Home Landing tab from Setup and for last few hours i trying to customize it but unable to do.... how can i customize it...... For detail understanding of this question,please see below snapshot..

User-added image

I just want Home tab here before Accounts tab like below image.... how can i customize it....

User-added image

thanks,
Ghulam
Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
Click Your Name | Setup | My Personal Information | Change My Display to change various personal display options.
You can:
Click Customize My Tabs to change which tabs display when you log in, or, if you have multiple apps, to change which tabs display in each app. By default, you will see the tabs that are set for your profile. Add each tab you want to display, change the display order if desired, and click Save. Note
The first tab that displays when you select an app may change if your administrator changes the app's default landing tab.
GhulamGhulam
Hi Sagar,
I do same but there is no Home Tab and I am an administrator.

User-added image

But if i login on the behalf of other user using Login access policy then there Home Tab is default tab that u can see in the second snapshot attached above when login as Ankit Goyal.

So I'm so confused.
GhulamGhulam
I'm trying to do same since  12 o'clock....  and I dont getting what wrong with that.
Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
Hi Ghulam,

Take a look at this snap shot -
User-added image

This is from Setup->Create->Apps . Choose your app that is Sales and then check the Profile level assignment and the tabs setting.
GhulamGhulam
I have these all permissions and u can see this with below snapshots...

User-added image

User-added image
Sagar PareekSagar Pareek
Can you select the Override users personal app customization checkbox and then click on save?
GhulamGhulam
I did it...but problem is not resolving.... with that.... and Tab settings for System Administrator is also Default On for Home Tab. u can see it below...

User-added image