function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sivasankari MuthuSivasankari Muthu 

How to get Multiple pages in a single PDF?

Hi,

Scenario: To get all student data from a single school. (Eg: ABC ( School) has 50 students. PDF --> Every student has one page , so totally 50 pages in single PDF)
Tables: 1. School_Name   2. Student_Profile   3. Students_Academics   4. Student_Family_Details   5. Counselling_Parameters
LookUps: 1. In Students_Academics, lookup(School_Name,  Student_Profile)   2.  In Student_Family_Details   lookup(Student_Profile)    3. In Counselling_Parameters lookup(Student_Profile)
Related List: 1. Student_Profile --> Students_Academics  ,Student_Family_Details,Counselling_Parameters
                     2.School_Name --> Students_Academics
Questions:
By passing School as a input How to get entire students of that school in single PDF? (PDF contains above 4 Table data for every students)

Can anyone please tell me how to solve it?

Thanks,
Sivasankari M

JeffreyStevensJeffreyStevens
I would have a page with renderAs=PDF in the header.  Inside of that page, loop for each student and call a componet that produces the report for 1 student.   That component's output will continue in the original PDF. Use css of style="page-break-after:always;" to get a page breaks.

You don't have to have a component (could just do loops within the main page).  But it's eaiser for me to do components.