function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jimmy.juarez1.392248166112164E12jimmy.juarez1.392248166112164E12 

Salesforce-JIRA Integration via ServiceRocket Broke in Summer '16 Release

We have an integration with JIRA and Salesforce via ServiceRocket to help our customer support, product develoipment, and enginneering organizations communicate.  The integration broke when Salesfprce introduced the Summer '16 release.  I suspect that this revolves around the new security and identity feaatures that Salesforce introduced.  Is anyone aware of any security/identity/integration features that would prevent Salesforce from calling out through the API to establish a connection with ServiceRocket and JIRA?  I can connect from JIRA to Salesforce but not from Salesforce to JIRA.
Internal SupportInternal Support
We have the same issues which started today around 12:00PM CST. On the JIRA side it all seems to work with mappings showing mapped and testing connection successful. On the SF side we get a null error clicking on any of our associated buttons. 
Internal SupportInternal Support
Can you please go to JIRA Administration > Plugins > Cloud Connectors > Mappings > Configure, there is a line of message which shows “Cant see the field you want to map? Click Here”. Please click the “Click Here” link, this action is actually to re-fetch the remote fields from your remote system (Saleforce.com). It works the same way if you restart JIRA server. Please have a try and let us know the result.

This worked for me...
jimmy.juarez1.392248166112164E12jimmy.juarez1.392248166112164E12
Thank you for the suggestion. We have tried this solution without success. I suspect this is originating from the Salesforce side.
Ido Greenbaum 20Ido Greenbaum 20
Hey Jimmy, 
We are using the Salesforce Jira Cloud connector, and everything seems to be working properly. 

I think I would have started with approaching the ServiceRocket's Community, in which their Support is also assisting at: 
https://community.servicerocket.com/servicerocket/categories/customware_salesforcecom_jira_plugin

While I am not familiar with the Jira Server solution, I am not entirely sure how to debug on the SalesForce side, but I would have started with firing the Developer Console, and looking for any Apex related errors/ exceptions. 

Hope this helps.
Ido.