function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brenda Frambes 10Brenda Frambes 10 

Docusign custom button for in person signing emailed to Opportunity owner to host signing

Hi all,  I'm working with a client who is implementing Docusign in Salesforce.  They would like to be able to have a contract administrator - user in Salesforce with Docusign license, send a docusign merged document to the Sales person and then have the Sales person be able to Host the signing.  Is this possible?  I can not come up with a solution on my own.  The button will be on the Opportunity.  The document should be emailed to the Opportunity Owner and then have the ability to have a signer 1 and signer 2 as well as the signing host/Sales person.  

I found this link:
https://support.docusign.com/guides/dfs-admin-guide-in-person-signing-custom-buttons
but really cannot figure out how to customize it further to meet my requirements.    Thank you in advance.
Best Answer chosen by Brenda Frambes 10
SKolakanSKolakan
@Brenda
Unfortunately, there is no simple answer to your question. Solution design for your requirement involves many pieces like system analysis, envelope creation, button/URL creation, access etc. You need an expert to take a look at it for few hours. Another idea is to contact docusign if your company has support contract with Docusign, they will be able to help out. From what I gather from your problem description, it seems like it is doable.

All Answers

SKolakanSKolakan
@Brenda
Unfortunately, there is no simple answer to your question. Solution design for your requirement involves many pieces like system analysis, envelope creation, button/URL creation, access etc. You need an expert to take a look at it for few hours. Another idea is to contact docusign if your company has support contract with Docusign, they will be able to help out. From what I gather from your problem description, it seems like it is doable.
This was selected as the best answer
Brenda Frambes 10Brenda Frambes 10
That's where I'm heading.  Thank you.