function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dhanya NDhanya N 

Data Export

Hi All,

If I schedule the export data to 10th of every month. When I will get an email notification?

Thanks in advance!
Best Answer chosen by Dhanya N
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Dhanya N,

Salesforce creates a zip archive of CSV files and emails you when it's ready. Exports complete as soon as possible. However, we can't guarantee the date and time of completion. Large exports are broken up into multiple files. Follow the link in the email or click Data Export to download the zip file. 

You can run a data export from Data Management > Data Export this will show you the progress.

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my answer was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, u can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Dhanya N,

Salesforce creates a zip archive of CSV files and emails you when it's ready. Exports complete as soon as possible. However, we can't guarantee the date and time of completion. Large exports are broken up into multiple files. Follow the link in the email or click Data Export to download the zip file. 

You can run a data export from Data Management > Data Export this will show you the progress.

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my answer was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, u can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Dhanya,

You can't predict the timings of Email notification for Sceduled Data Export.

Salesforce creates a zip archive of CSV files and emails you when it's ready. Exports typically finish within 48 hours of submission, and large exports are broken up into multiple files. Follow the link in the email or click Data Export to download the zip file. Zip files are deleted 48 hours after the email is sent. The 48-hour time limit doesn't include weekends, which means if your download file is ready on Thursday at 4 p.m., that file isn't deleted until Monday at 4 p.m.

User who creates the scheduled data export is the only user who can be the recipient of the e-mails regarding the exports.

Let me know if you want any further help.

If those points are help means mark these as a best answer.

Thanks,
Raj
(Sweet Potato Tec)