function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bakul Patel 9Bakul Patel 9 

commandlink and rerender inside VF component

Can anybody spot a problem in following link?
<apex:commandLink action="{!showTimeEntries}" reRender="panel11" value="Show Time Entries" />

When I click on this link, it shows javascript error : actionUrl.indexOf is not a function or something like that.

If I remove rerender from link, it works fine.

I have used command link and rerender, but never faced this problem.

Just as an additional info, this link is inside a VF component.
Best Answer chosen by Bakul Patel 9
Thank you for your replies. I had tried out changing return type from void to PageReference, but that didn't help eitehr.
The problem was because of Dropbox component included the page. There is something in that component which was causing problem for all ajax actions on that page. When I removed that component, all worked fine. So, I just got that component into another page, and now it seems ok.

All Answers

BM 5BM 5
I don't see any issue with the above apex tag.
VineetKumarVineetKumar
Can you refer your controller here as well.
Perhaps showTimeEntries method signature is not correct, if return type is void, try using pageReference and return null
Thank you for your replies. I had tried out changing return type from void to PageReference, but that didn't help eitehr.
The problem was because of Dropbox component included the page. There is something in that component which was causing problem for all ajax actions on that page. When I removed that component, all worked fine. So, I just got that component into another page, and now it seems ok.
This was selected as the best answer