function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Admin FactorAdmin Factor 

The flow (in Flow Designer) logic element "Decision" is not working at all

Hey! I searched like a lot and I tried everything. My situation is this one:

I have a first screen named "Pantalla" which decides between 2 different screens, using a Dropdown List named "Reclamaciones" (choices: "Atención pantalla" and "Facturación pantalla"). If you try how the Flow works it is always like this:
"Pantalla" you choose "Atención pantalla" it goes to Atención pantalla.
"Pantalla" you choose "Facturación pantalla" it goes to Atención pantalla.

Flow (Flow Designer)

What did I try before posting this?
1) In the Decision element I put "Atención pantalla" was selected {!$GlobalConstant.True} in one editable outcome and "Facutración pantalla" was selected {!$GlobalConstant.True} in another editable outcome. (Resource / Operator / Value)
2) In the Decision element I put "Reclamaciones" equals "Atención pantalla" in one editable outcome and "Reclamaciones" equals "Facturación pantalla" in another editable outcome.
3) In the "Pantalla" I put Stored Values in the two choices "Atención pantalla" (Stored value: AP) and "Facturación pantalla" (Stored value: FP). And then on the Decision element I put two different editable outcomes "Atención pantalla" equals AP, "Facturación pantalla" equals FP.

Any of the 3 options works and this is what I read on the net. Can anyone help me please? It has to be a solution, but I don't know what else to try.
VineetKumarVineetKumar
Please share the screeshot of the decision element
Toni  MillerToni Miller
I am having same problem. It worked great yesterday now it will not work at all