function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RAJIV SINGHRAJIV SINGH 

Getting exception in Trailhead.

Hi All, I just now completed a challenge in Trailhead for Process Automation , but when i check challenge for its completion, its throwing an error.
I guess its because of some org issue, but i have around 39 badges and 1 community badge tagged to the org which i am using. Is there a way to transfer all the earned badges and points to some other DE org.

Kindly help me on this.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OCNHSLOI
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi RAJIV SINGH,

As the error says there are some pre-existing configurations in your developer account.So please use new DE to finish this challenge.

Regarding transfer of badges, please reach trailhead@salesforce.com.All the badges can be transferred to you a new account.

Note: only badges will get moved not the data.

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

RAJIV SINGHRAJIV SINGH
Hi sandhya,

Thanks for the reply.

Can u please let me know the proper email address to contact Trailhead for the transfer of badges.?
Hi Rajiv,

trailhead@salesforce.com

Thanks and Regards
sandhya
RAJIV SINGHRAJIV SINGH
Hi Sandhya,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have sent a mail to the address you provided but yet i havent recieved any reply from trailhead.

Can u please let me know id any other source is there to contact them.

Many thanks in advance.
Hi RAJIV SINGH,

I have raised your request to trailhead support team, and the reply is sent to you today.

Thanks and Regards
sandhya

Hi RAJIV SINGH,

If this solves your question, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
sandhya