function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VARALAXMI JANGAYVARALAXMI JANGAY 

Trailhead Process Biulder Error

Hi,
I am getting the below error while solving the Trailhead module.
I have set a condition to AND.
Please, can anyone help me to solve this problem

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by VARALAXMI JANGAY
Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Varalaxmi,

Our requirement here is : Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

Address Field is not a single field Which have a some inbuilted fields like street,city...

OR Condition : Update the Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country)  when any one of the field in the Account Shipping Address Fields (Street,City, State, Post Code,Country) are getting update.(i.e if street and City only getting the update in Account address Fields means the OR Condtion fire the Process builder Which update Contact mailing address fields.But AND Condtion not fire the Process builder because it mets only all the Accounts Address fields are getting update)

AND Condition :  Update the Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) Only when all of the field in the Account Shipping Address Fields (Street,City, State, Post Code,Country) are getting update.

So the OR Condition is suitable here to update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated

Let me know if you want any further help.

If those points are help means mark these as a best answer.

Thanks,
Raj
(Sweet Potato Tec)

All Answers

Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Varalaxmi,

Can you check these below points in your Process Builder:

->For the Conditions part , you have to chose OR and not AND.
->Choose Object and Specify When to Start the Process : when a record is created or edited,
->You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object : 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'
->Check properly in the Filed mappings in your Set new field values for the records you update section (i.e Mailing City = [Account].Shipping City)
-> All five parts of the Shipping Address on Accounts are covered under the criteria.
​->All five parts of the Mailing Address on Contacts are covered under the Update records action and the Type us Reference for all field values.

Thanks,
Raj
(Sweet Potato Tec)
VARALAXMI JANGAYVARALAXMI JANGAY
Thank You,
Maharaja I got it.
But, please can u tell me explain why we have to choose  condition OR condition, why not AND.
Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Varalaxmi,

Our requirement here is : Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

Address Field is not a single field Which have a some inbuilted fields like street,city...

OR Condition : Update the Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country)  when any one of the field in the Account Shipping Address Fields (Street,City, State, Post Code,Country) are getting update.(i.e if street and City only getting the update in Account address Fields means the OR Condtion fire the Process builder Which update Contact mailing address fields.But AND Condtion not fire the Process builder because it mets only all the Accounts Address fields are getting update)

AND Condition :  Update the Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) Only when all of the field in the Account Shipping Address Fields (Street,City, State, Post Code,Country) are getting update.

So the OR Condition is suitable here to update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated

Thanks,
Raj
(Sweet Potato Tec)
This was selected as the best answer