function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Julia ZocoloJulia Zocolo 

Process Builder Error: Current User Custom Field Update

Hello All,
I am trying to create a trigger in the Process Builder to Update a custom "Risks Updated by" field and Risk Updated Date field to the current user and today () if any 1 of 3 Account fields were changed.

I tested it out and I received an error via email that says this: Error Occurred: UPDATE --- UPDATE FAILED --- ERRORS : (MALFORMED_ID) Risks Updated By: id value of incorrect type: Julia Rodriguez, 
I used this as the formula:  $User.FirstName + " "+ " " +$User.LastName

Can anyone help me fix this so I do not get this error?

Thank you for your time!

Julia

Best Answer chosen by Julia Zocolo
VineetKumarVineetKumar
IN : Update the Risk Updated Date to today and the Risk Updated by to the current user.
The second mapping is incorrect, Risks Update By - $User.FirstName + " "+ " " +$User.LastName
Use mapping like below : Risks Update By - $User.Id

All Answers

VineetKumarVineetKumar
Check the filter Criteria : 
The Id field that you are referring is a Saleforce Id field (the 15 didgit or the 18 digit Id, that you see in the browser address bar). What you are passing in is the name, which is not acceptable.
Julia ZocoloJulia Zocolo
@VineetKumar I am not sure what I need to adjust.

If 1 of 3 fields are changed,
User-added image

Update the Risk Updated Date to today and the Risk Updated by to the current user...
User-added image
VineetKumarVineetKumar
IN : Update the Risk Updated Date to today and the Risk Updated by to the current user.
The second mapping is incorrect, Risks Update By - $User.FirstName + " "+ " " +$User.LastName
Use mapping like below : Risks Update By - $User.Id

This was selected as the best answer