function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Julian Azzam 10Julian Azzam 10 

Custom Lightning Components for Specific Related Lists

I am new to coding as well as to the Lightning Experience. I am trying to create a Custom Lightning Component for a specific Related List so I can create a tab for it on the Lightning App Builder. For example, when viewing an account, I would like to create a custom tab titled "Contacts" that will show me the related contacts for that account. vs. having all the related lists under the "Related" tab. I would also like to do this for other related lists (including custom object related lists), but if provided with assistance for the Custom Lightning Component for the Contacts I can figure it out. Thanks!
Steve B 10Steve B 10
Hi Julian, Did you have any luck with this? We need to do the same thing.
Nathan BruningNathan Bruning
I am hoping to find some information on this as well. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Jefferson FernandezJefferson Fernandez
This is also applicable to our project. Hoping for answers soon from our Salesforce experts:)
Ravi Dutt SharmaRavi Dutt Sharma
If you can think of a way to pass the parent object record id to the lightning component, I can help you out with creation of the component. For example, if we are building contact related list component for account, then how we will pass the account id to this component.
SonamSonam (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi All,

I have created a sample to implement this requirement: https://sonam13blog.wordpress.com/2017/01/28/salesforce-lightning-display-contacts-as-a-tab-on-account-detail-page-using-forcehadrecordid

Kindly go through and let me know if you have any questions.

Zev Grunsweig - LogicfoldZev Grunsweig - Logicfold
In the Lightning App Builder you now have the ability to add a Related List - Single to you page.
TNiemanTNieman
Zev - I don't see the Related List - Single in the list of components in the builder