function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
yogendra Aragula 8yogendra Aragula 8 

I am looking roll summary Triggers for Objects, But they dont have any relationship either ( Master nor Look )

I am looking for roll summary Triggers for two Objects, But they dont have any relationship either ( Master or Look ), But they both are child for Account...

Object A__c :  Account, TextField__c  & NumberField__c
Object B__c :  Account, TextField1__c  & Totalsum__c

I want to Match TextField__c from (Object A) & TextField1__c ( Object B ) If vaule is same, then do the aggregate for  NumberField__c and display it on Totalsum__c from Object B

Please do needful...

pconpcon
It sounds like you're looking for someone to write the code for this project. These forums are not meant for that; you'll want to post over on the AppExchange site [1] where you can match up with a developer looking to work on your project.  You will need to do this via a trigger and calculate the Aggregate Result yourself.  If you have a trigger that you are having specific problems with, please include it here with the problem you are having and we will try to help you.

NOTE: When adding code please use the "Add a code sample" button (icon <>) to increase readability and make it easier to reference.

[1] https://appexchange.salesforce.com/developers