function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
suneel kumar 32suneel kumar 32 

Standard buttons like new,edit are not visible for community users in salesforce1 mobile app.

Hi frnds,
     I created a community with napili template and created a tab(navigation menu) which contains a custom object.In deskop,We are able to create records of that object but once we login into community from salesforce1 app in mobile,we are unable to create records as "New" button is not visible. Let me know if anyone has some solution to it...
VineetKumarVineetKumar
Is your new button overridden with a custom VF page?
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi suneel Kumar,

Make sure if your buttons are overridden with visual force page if so make it as "Available for Salesforce mobile apps". To set this, in the setup menu, go to visual force page (Develop > Pages), open the visual force page there and there you will be able to set this checkbox.

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

suneel kumar 32suneel kumar 32
I didn't override my vf page.I am able to view buttons when I open in browser(desktop).Only in mobile I have issue
VineetKumarVineetKumar
Go to the buttons section of your object, and check if the New button has been over ridden with a VF Page.
If yes, the you will have to check the "Available for Salesforce mobile apps and Lightning Pages" checkbox to be made available for mobile
Pallavi KutePallavi Kute
Hi frnds,
     I created a Lightening  community and created a tab(navigation menu) which contains a custom object.In deskop,We are able to create records of that object but once we login into community  From desktop,we are unable to create records as "New" button is not visible. Let me know if anyone has some solution to it...