function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jenn DouglassJenn Douglass 

Troubleshooting Formula Errors Unit

So I came a up with a different formula for this challenge to find the last day because honestly I thought changing "NOW()" to "TODAY()" was just too simple so I wrote: 

DATE( 
YEAR( TODAY() ), 
MONTH( TODAY() ), 
CASE( MONTH( TODAY()) , 
2, 28, 
4, 30, 
6, 30, 
9, 30, 
11, 30, 
31))

And it validated with no error, however when I check the challenge it says: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed' under the Escalated field when triggered: [IsEscalated]"

Can someone explain to me why this is not also valid?  Is this challenge simply asking you to "fix" the errors in the formula they wrote when they state Create a new formula with the same label, name, and data type that successfully compiles."
Ishwar ShindeIshwar Shinde
Please check the custom validation rule you have written on case. Which is blocking SF to perform the verification check with data. You can identify it using the error message.
Please deactivate it and try agiain.

Hope it will help.