function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael J. LupinoMichael J. Lupino 

The component doesn't implement any of the region's allowed interfaces

There was an error saving the page: The c:componentname component isn't allowed in the main region. The component doesn't implement any of the region's allowed interfaces.

I'm working with Sara Morgan's course on Pluralsight. I noticed I'm hitting this odd error and I'm at a bit of the loss. It appears I can access the app and individual components without any issues and without errors. When i attempt to drag them into app builder, i get the error above  when saving. Has anyone seen this before. I went through and replaced my typed code with hers but I can't seam to find the issue. 

I'm working with her code at this URL: https://github.com/saramorgan/GettingStartedWithLightning/tree/master/M2.  Demo 3 through the last folder: Demo5). You'll need to grab Demo3 thru 5 if you would like to recreate the issue.

I would love to figure out what i'm missing or need to correct to get it to add to the app builder.
Bhupendra JoshiBhupendra Joshi
Can you check if you have the correct implementations? without any typos (lowercase/uppercase). it should be 

implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes"
Peter BoivinPeter Boivin
I had the same issue.  She had a typo in her example code.  It is working for me now.