• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,
I have a section of my visualforce page that displays all of the individual services our company provides (there's about 30 of them). I have set up process automation so that these fields are automatically edited upon selection of a "Service Level" field. My requirement is that I need to have the "service level" field and each of the individual fields in the same section. But, what I also need to do is apply styling to the "service level" field so that it stands out to my team. Ideally this would involve making the font of the field larger/bold and centering the field as well. I think its also important to mention that this is a picklist field. My code is as follows:

<apex:page standardController="opportunity" lightningStylesheets="false" tabstyle="account">

<apex:form >

<apex:pageBlock title="Implementation-Required Opportunity Fields"  >
        <style>
            body .bPageBlock .pbBody .blue .pbSubheader{
                background-color:#007add;

}
            body .bPageBlock .pbBody .grey .pbSubheader{
                background-color:#c0c0c0;
            }
            body .bPageBlock .pbBody .red .pbSubheader h3{
                color:+005fb2;
            }
            .One
             {
            margin:40px;
            padding:40px;
            width:150px;
            height:200px;
            background-color:blue;
            border-radius:40px;
            border:10px solod red;
            font-size:40px;
             }
        </style>
        <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
                <apex:commandButton action="{!quicksave}" value="Quick Save"/>
        </apex:pageBlockButtons>
        <apex:outputPanel styleClass="blue" layout="block">   

<apex:pageBlockSection title="General Information" columns="2"   >             
                <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.account.name}"/>                              
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.name}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.owner.name}" label="Sales Person"/> 
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Sales_Engineer__c}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Director_of_Implementation__c}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Customer_Success_Manager__c}"/>                         
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.CloseDate}"/>                   
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Desired_Go_Live_Date__c}"/>                
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Customer_Success_Demo__c}"/>  
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Total_Square_Footage__c}" style="width: 100px"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.TCV__c}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Vertical_Market__c}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Pipeline_Type__c}"/>  
             </apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Address">
                <apex:outputtext value="{!Opportunity.account.billingstreet}"/>
                <apex:outputtext value="{!Opportunity.account.billingcity}"/>
                <apex:outputtext value="{!Opportunity.account.billingstate}"/>
                <apex:outputtext value="{!Opportunity.account.billingcountry}"/> 

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Project Detail">  
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.description}" style="width: 900px; height: 100px" label="Project Detail"/>                        
             <apex:pageBlockSection title="SE Notes and Use Cases">  
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.SE_Notes__c}" style="width: 900px; height: 100px" label="SE Notes and Use Cases"/>                              

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Services" columns="1" >
          <apex:pageBlocksectionItem datatitle="Service Level" >
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Service_Level__c}"/>  
          </apex:pageBlocksectionItem>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Remote_Training_Implementation__c}"  />
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Gap_Analysis_and_Milestone_Reporting__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Use_of_technology_or_Recommended_Best_Pr__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.X2D_Arch_Floor_Plans__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Key_Plans__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Mechanical__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Electrical__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Plumbing__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Room_List__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Work_Order_Management_System_Configurati__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Critical_Asset_Management_Template_Onl__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Finishes_Template_Only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.O_M_Spec_Sheets_Curated__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Inventory_Management_Template_Only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Vendor_Management_Template_Only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Preventative_Maintenance_Schedules__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Hot_Spotting_Assets_only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Hot_Spotting_Room_only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Rooftop_Area__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.QR_Codes_Mail__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.QR_Codes_Placement__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.On_site_Training_Implementation__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Interior_Walls_Multivista__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Panoramic_Pictures__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Asset_Specific_Floor_Plans_Up_to_3__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Fire__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Furniture__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Kitchen_Equipment__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Audio_Visual_IT__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Security__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Outside_Areas_Exception_Rooftop_Areas__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Floorplan_Asset_Isolation_Extraction__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Users_and_Groups_configuration__c}"/>

</apex:outputPanel>
      </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

<!--<apex:pageBlockSection title="Contacts">
                <!--<apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Contact__c}" label="Contact 1"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Contact2__c}" label="Contact 2"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Contact3__c}" label="Contact 3"/>  -->

<apex:relatedList list="OpportunityContactRoles"/ >

<!-- </apex:pageBlockSection>  -->
</apex:page>

I bolded the specific line of code that I need to style. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello all,

I am currently working on a vf page that is essentially a microsoft word form that displays different information about a given opportunity. One of the requirements within this word doc is to display the list of the contact roles that are related to that opportuntity. To do this I am currently using the  <apex:relatedList list="OpportunityContactRoles" /> command. This command gives me all of the information I need. However, when the table that is generated from this command is displayed in microsoft word it is not very easy on the eyes. Is there any way I can format this table differently?

Any help would be greatly appreciate, thank you all
Hello all,
I have rendered my visualforce page as a microsoft word document, so that upon going to it you are prompted to download the word file. The problem is that I have inserted this page into the "Opportunity" page layout, and now every time I go to a specific opportunity it prompts me to download the word document. Our sales team obviously doens't want to have to deal with this everytime they want to view an opportunity. Is there any way to edit my vf page so that it gives an option of downloading the displayed information as a word document, instead of what I have described above? My code is as follows:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" contentType="application/msword">

<head>

</head>
    <body>
        <center>
        <h1>Opportunity </h1>

<apex:panelGrid columns="2" width="70%">
            <b> Opportunity Name: </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.name}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Sales Engineer: </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Sales_Engineer__r.FirstName&" "& Opportunity.Sales_Engineer__r.LastName}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Sales Person: </b><apex:outputText value="" />
             <b>Related Account Name: </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Account.name}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Building Square Footage: </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Building_Square_Footage__c}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Subscription Term (months): </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Subscription_Term_Months__c}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Total contract value: </b><apex:outputText value="{0,number,currency}" styleClass="companyName">
                                              <apex:param value="{!Opportunity.TCV__c}" />
                                          </apex:outputText>
             <b>Existing or New Construction? </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Pipeline_Type__c}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Impelementation Manager: </b><apex:outputText value="" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Customer Success Manager: </b><apex:outputText value="" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Impelementation Engineer: </b><apex:outputText value="" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Customer Success Associate: </b><apex:outputText value="" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Impelementation Engineer: </b><apex:outputText value="" styleClass="companyName"/>

<apex:outputText value="{!NOW()}"></apex:outputText>
        </apex:panelGrid>
        </center>
    </body>

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there,
I have created a custom tab for my opportunities and have attached my vf page's URL. I want to be able to go into this tab under any given opportunity and see certain details of the account it is related to. It seems that for this to work, the record id for the opportunity needs to be manually input, but my requirements say the process must be automated. In other words, I need to modify my vf page to recognize which opportunity is being viewed and to automatically include the respective account id in its own URL. Intuition tells me this must be done through the usage of a controller, but I'm not familiar enough with controllers to understand how to script this out. Any direction on how to do this would be greatly appreciated as this is the biggest obstacle I have come up against.  

Hello all,

I have two objects (Taskray Project and Taskray Task). Within each taskray task I would like to display specific detail fields about its related taskray project. I have created a visual force page for this, but my problem is that (from what I can tell) the visual force page does not recognize the relationship between the two objects unless the record id is entered into the URL. So my question is, is it possible to edit the URL of the vf page to include this record id through the usage of a controller. And if so, how would I go about doing that? My thought process is that the controller would grab the related taskray project depending on what taskray task was currently opened, grab the record id of the project and then place it into the URL of the vf page so that the vf page knows which record it needs to pull data from. 

Also, i'm pretty new to salesforce so any sample code on how to do this would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you all

Hello all,
I have a section of my visualforce page that displays all of the individual services our company provides (there's about 30 of them). I have set up process automation so that these fields are automatically edited upon selection of a "Service Level" field. My requirement is that I need to have the "service level" field and each of the individual fields in the same section. But, what I also need to do is apply styling to the "service level" field so that it stands out to my team. Ideally this would involve making the font of the field larger/bold and centering the field as well. I think its also important to mention that this is a picklist field. My code is as follows:

<apex:page standardController="opportunity" lightningStylesheets="false" tabstyle="account">

<apex:form >

<apex:pageBlock title="Implementation-Required Opportunity Fields"  >
        <style>
            body .bPageBlock .pbBody .blue .pbSubheader{
                background-color:#007add;

}
            body .bPageBlock .pbBody .grey .pbSubheader{
                background-color:#c0c0c0;
            }
            body .bPageBlock .pbBody .red .pbSubheader h3{
                color:+005fb2;
            }
            .One
             {
            margin:40px;
            padding:40px;
            width:150px;
            height:200px;
            background-color:blue;
            border-radius:40px;
            border:10px solod red;
            font-size:40px;
             }
        </style>
        <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
                <apex:commandButton action="{!quicksave}" value="Quick Save"/>
        </apex:pageBlockButtons>
        <apex:outputPanel styleClass="blue" layout="block">   

<apex:pageBlockSection title="General Information" columns="2"   >             
                <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.account.name}"/>                              
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.name}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!opportunity.owner.name}" label="Sales Person"/> 
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Sales_Engineer__c}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Director_of_Implementation__c}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Customer_Success_Manager__c}"/>                         
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.CloseDate}"/>                   
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Desired_Go_Live_Date__c}"/>                
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Customer_Success_Demo__c}"/>  
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Total_Square_Footage__c}" style="width: 100px"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.TCV__c}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Vertical_Market__c}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Pipeline_Type__c}"/>  

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Address">
                <apex:outputtext value="{!Opportunity.account.billingstreet}"/>
                <apex:outputtext value="{!Opportunity.account.billingcity}"/>
                <apex:outputtext value="{!Opportunity.account.billingstate}"/>
                <apex:outputtext value="{!Opportunity.account.billingcountry}"/> 

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Project Detail">  
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.description}" style="width: 900px; height: 100px" label="Project Detail"/>                        
             <apex:pageBlockSection title="SE Notes and Use Cases">  
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.SE_Notes__c}" style="width: 900px; height: 100px" label="SE Notes and Use Cases"/>                              

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Services" columns="1" >
          <apex:pageBlocksectionItem datatitle="Service Level" >
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Service_Level__c}"/>  
          </apex:pageBlocksectionItem>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Remote_Training_Implementation__c}"  />
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Gap_Analysis_and_Milestone_Reporting__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Use_of_technology_or_Recommended_Best_Pr__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.X2D_Arch_Floor_Plans__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Key_Plans__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Mechanical__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Electrical__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Plumbing__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Room_List__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Work_Order_Management_System_Configurati__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Critical_Asset_Management_Template_Onl__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Finishes_Template_Only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.O_M_Spec_Sheets_Curated__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Inventory_Management_Template_Only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Vendor_Management_Template_Only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Preventative_Maintenance_Schedules__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Hot_Spotting_Assets_only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Hot_Spotting_Room_only__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Rooftop_Area__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.QR_Codes_Mail__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.QR_Codes_Placement__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.On_site_Training_Implementation__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Interior_Walls_Multivista__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Panoramic_Pictures__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Asset_Specific_Floor_Plans_Up_to_3__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Fire__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Furniture__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Kitchen_Equipment__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Audio_Visual_IT__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Security__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Outside_Areas_Exception_Rooftop_Areas__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Floorplan_Asset_Isolation_Extraction__c}"/>
            <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Users_and_Groups_configuration__c}"/>

</apex:outputPanel>
      </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

<!--<apex:pageBlockSection title="Contacts">
                <!--<apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Contact__c}" label="Contact 1"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Contact2__c}" label="Contact 2"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Contact3__c}" label="Contact 3"/>  -->

<apex:relatedList list="OpportunityContactRoles"/ >

<!-- </apex:pageBlockSection>  -->

I bolded the specific line of code that I need to style. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello all,
I have rendered my visualforce page as a microsoft word document, so that upon going to it you are prompted to download the word file. The problem is that I have inserted this page into the "Opportunity" page layout, and now every time I go to a specific opportunity it prompts me to download the word document. Our sales team obviously doens't want to have to deal with this everytime they want to view an opportunity. Is there any way to edit my vf page so that it gives an option of downloading the displayed information as a word document, instead of what I have described above? My code is as follows:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" contentType="application/msword">

<head>

</head>
    <body>
        <center>
        <h1>Opportunity </h1>

<apex:panelGrid columns="2" width="70%">
            <b> Opportunity Name: </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.name}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Sales Engineer: </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Sales_Engineer__r.FirstName&" "& Opportunity.Sales_Engineer__r.LastName}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Sales Person: </b><apex:outputText value="" />
             <b>Related Account Name: </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Account.name}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Building Square Footage: </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Building_Square_Footage__c}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Subscription Term (months): </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Subscription_Term_Months__c}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Total contract value: </b><apex:outputText value="{0,number,currency}" styleClass="companyName">
                                              <apex:param value="{!Opportunity.TCV__c}" />
                                          </apex:outputText>
             <b>Existing or New Construction? </b><apex:outputText value="{!Opportunity.Pipeline_Type__c}" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Impelementation Manager: </b><apex:outputText value="" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Customer Success Manager: </b><apex:outputText value="" styleClass="companyName"/>
             <b>Customer Success Associate: </b><apex:outputText value="" styleClass="companyName"/>

<apex:outputText value="{!NOW()}"></apex:outputText>
        </apex:panelGrid>
        </center>
    </body>

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello all,

I have two objects (Taskray Project and Taskray Task). Within each taskray task I would like to display specific detail fields about its related taskray project. I have created a visual force page for this, but my problem is that (from what I can tell) the visual force page does not recognize the relationship between the two objects unless the record id is entered into the URL. So my question is, is it possible to edit the URL of the vf page to include this record id through the usage of a controller. And if so, how would I go about doing that? My thought process is that the controller would grab the related taskray project depending on what taskray task was currently opened, grab the record id of the project and then place it into the URL of the vf page so that the vf page knows which record it needs to pull data from. 

Also, i'm pretty new to salesforce so any sample code on how to do this would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you all