• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Our company is currently in a pilot testing SalesForce Mobile...we've been trying to log a call from the Blackberry call log but when we select Log Call to Salesforce nothing happens.

We can log the call while in the Mobile application and in the Account or Lead, but we cannot associate a call...or any call for that matter from the call log.

The simulator we use for training has my phone info...it's strange, we can "log call to Salesforce" in the call log, but we cannot "log email to Salesforce"...same thing happens...NOTHING!!!

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great!!!

Thanks!!!

• September 05, 2008
Hello,

Our company is currently in a pilot testing SalesForce Mobile...we've been trying to log a call from the Blackberry call log but when we select Log Call to Salesforce nothing happens.

We can log the call while in the Mobile application and in the Account or Lead, but we cannot associate a call...or any call for that matter from the call log.

The simulator we use for training has my phone info...it's strange, we can "log call to Salesforce" in the call log, but we cannot "log email to Salesforce"...same thing happens...NOTHING!!!

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great!!!

Thanks!!!

• September 05, 2008
I'm having a problem with my login leaderboard report, I have some users who show up on the report as logging in 7 days a week, every 20 minutes. 

I know a lot of folks downloaded this app from the app exchange....anyone else have this problem and if so, what can I do to this report so it's capturing the correct information??? 

Thanks,

Julie

• November 13, 2007