• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey

I'm trying to make a report where i want to group by the forecasting category, however this is not available, so is there another way to do this?

Basically I want to make one chart with Closed, pipeline, best case and committed rev, however since I can't group by this I don't really know how to do it.

Any suggestion?

Hey

Okay I'm new in this business so be gentle :-D

I'm trying to make a customer portal. I've managed to set it up, make users, and login. However I want them to see the account they are related too, so i've added the accounts-tab. However it doesn't show up. I'm guessing it is a problem with access-rights but i'm not sure. The OWD is set to default (Public Read/Write on accounts) but still i've tried with some sharing rules.

How do i get the accounts populated in the costumer portal?

Regards,

Message Edited by tkingbo on 11-02-2009 05:52 AM

Hey

Okay I'm new in this business so be gentle :-D

I'm trying to make a customer portal. I've managed to set it up, make users, and login. However I want them to see the account they are related too, so i've added the accounts-tab. However it doesn't show up. I'm guessing it is a problem with access-rights but i'm not sure. The OWD is set to default (Public Read/Write on accounts) but still i've tried with some sharing rules.

How do i get the accounts populated in the costumer portal?

Regards,

Message Edited by tkingbo on 11-02-2009 05:52 AM

Hello

I have recently downloaded the Connect for Outlook tool, and I have used it to successfully sync my contacts and calendar with SF.  However, there is one bit of functionality that I am missing.  I hold meetings with clients, and I find it easier for them if I send the meetings as Outlook meeting requests instead of just emails through SF (the imbedded event tracking in SF).  But when I sync with SF, there is no information in Salesforce about which invitees have accepted/declined my invite.  Is there a way to include the invitee information from outlook in the event detail?  It would be ideal if my invitees were included in the already existing structure of "Attending", "Not Responded", and "Declined" related lists in the event detail page.

Thanks