• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Iam getting records "RANDOMLY" to vf page. now How to create a previous button.which gives the same previous questions when i click on previous button?

Iam getting records "RANDOMLY" to vf page. now How to create a previous button.which gives the same previous questions when i click on previous button?

Hi all,on vf page,iam having 4 checkbox, as
[].a)salesforce
[].b)sap
[].c)oracle
[].d)siebel
[].e)ibm
[].f)cloud
when ever checkbox like a,f are checked , only a) and f) should go to my custom object as A,F ..so after i need to compare it with correct answer which is in other object as A,F,,HOW TO COMPARE IT?? Am not gud in wrapper class,can any one help me to move..

[].a)salesforce
[].b)sap
[].c)oracle
[].d)siebel
[].e)ibm
[].f)cloud
when ever checkbox like a,f are checked , only a) and f) should go to my custom object as A,F ..so after i need to compare it with correct answer which is in other object as A,F,,HOW TO COMPARE IT?? Am not gud in wrapper class,can any one help me to move..

[].a)salesforce
[].b)sap
[].c)oracle
[].d)siebel
[].e)ibm
[].f)cloud