• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've just started using Record Types, but would like to avoid forcing my users to select the default record type every time they create a new Opportunity.  I'd also like to avoid forcing each user to manually set his/her own Personal Setup->My Personal Information->Record Type Selection option.

Is there some way I can reset this option programmatically for all of my users?  (i.e., does this live somewhere in the schema that I can access/change through the API?)
  • February 22, 2007
Hello,

I’m trying to transfer field values from Opportunities page to custom object using s-control.  I got the s-control part figured out, but how can I trigger it when a user enters new value into a field or updates it???  I would like to avoid using custom button….

Thank you,

Dan

• February 22, 2007
I've just started using Record Types, but would like to avoid forcing my users to select the default record type every time they create a new Opportunity.  I'd also like to avoid forcing each user to manually set his/her own Personal Setup->My Personal Information->Record Type Selection option.

Is there some way I can reset this option programmatically for all of my users?  (i.e., does this live somewhere in the schema that I can access/change through the API?)
  • February 22, 2007